Making the kids make ornaments again

It's that time of year again, when the kids are put to work to make yet more ornaments for the tree.  This year's inspiration came from these guys. Theirs are cooler, but I a) don't have a scroll saw and b) don't trust my kids to use my drill.  So, instead of cutting our own circles we used wooden doll bodies for some of them and various sizes of wooden toy wheels for the others.  Add in some #8-32 x 3" machine screws, some #8-32 hex nuts and some #8-32 wing nuts and you've got yourself some tree ornaments.
I may not post here very often, but I do have an Instagram account that I sometimes post to: @uklassinus  I won't promise anything, but one of my New Year's resolutions will be to post more craft stuff there.
I hope that you all have a very Happy Christmas!  Take care and best wishes for 2016!


  1. hey a new blogpost! I hope you are feeling better!

    1. Thank you! Still getting flare ups, but ever hopeful that each one will be the last!

  2. If you ever suspect your partner of cheating and you need the service of an ethical hacker, or you want to gain access to any facebook account, email, whatsapp or any social account or perhaps you want to change your grades, clear criminal records is all possible with Reputable Hacker. CONTACT: