I need to get around to planting some herbs in those pots

It's as though there's a RSS reader conspiracy.  They messed with Bloglines, then deleted Google Reader.  I wasn't too convinced by Feedly, then someone mentioned that The Old Reader was similar to Google Reader. Barely moments later The Old Reader are talking about going private only, so now I've found InoReader - but now The Old Reader might be continued in some way...  We'll see.
I don't know how many of the blogs that I've followed over the years have survived the numerous switches.  I've noticed that quite a few seem to have died out lately anyway.  Any recommendations for replacements?
Meanwhile, there's not been much to blog about here, either: I've had lots of visitors, but not much time for crafting.  A half-finished baby blanket and this wood bead trivet is about all I have to show for this summer, so far.  
So easy to make.  Depending on how well the trivet holds up, I'm thinking that this might be something for the kids to make as small gifts for some of the adults in their lives.  

Time to eat.  Hopefully I'll be back soon - or at least catching up on my blog reading.  Take care,

9 comments:

  1. that trivet is pretty awesome. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a trivet. I love your wooden spoons. I have one that I bought in Wales, back in 1991. It has a bell between two hearts, I believe it means love, marriage and love returned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lovespoon collection! Hope you're having a great summer. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the trivet!!

    (and let's NOT talk about any readers... grrrrr)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pots looking really good.I’ve really enjoyed reading your articles. You obviously know what you are talking about! Your site is so easy to navigate too, I’ve bookmarked it in my favorites...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too many changes - I completely agree and as soon as I get up to speed with one, it all changes again!

    Love the trivet.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly gorgeous trivet, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute trivet. I was looking and wondering what it was at first. Looked to me like a decorative way to hang tea towels also when not in use as a trivet. Nice job. Love your spoon collection.

    ReplyDelete