KCWC Day Two

This was ironed after I made it, I swear.  Then, as I was about to take the pictures, I got a phone call - and my daughter disappeared off to play...  Oh well, given that she was tad reluctant to model for me today, I'll take what I can get.  
Day two's effort is a dress for school.  Our school district requires uniforms, which makes mornings much easier.  It's not as strict as uniform policies were in my youth back home - here it's more along the lines of dress / skirt / shorts / trousers in navy / white and t-shirts / shirts with a collar.  Back in the dark ages we grew up having to wear a blouse and tie to school...  Anyway, being stuck unable to do the laundry because of a power outage last week made me realise that she could do with a few more uniform items, though, so here's a navy dress.  She'll wear a blouse or t-shirt under it when she wears it to school.
Yep, another plain dress, with a zipper back and full lining...  Sorry.  Plans for tomorrow do not include a dress, I promise.
Still, she's happy with the wee pocket.


I'd better post this while I can, as my internet browser keeps crashing on me.  I blame the gamer in the family...

6 comments:

  1. love the piping detail on the wee pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved a little pocket like that on my school dress - and it looks as if your little one does as well! We have much the same uniform policy here - though interestingly, my niece's school has just gone back to the blouse and tie uniform and the children are very keen on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a sweet dress. She will look very smart for school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You say they are plain, to me they look "haute-couture"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one! I agree with Sonia... Love seeing ehat everyone else makes for KCWC. Both dresses are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute uniform dress, I would wear it, it's kind of mod :)

    ReplyDelete