Pancakes and doodles

Just some doodles for a wee project that I have in my head for my daughter's room. More soon, unless it all goes pear-shaped, that is. It's been a while since I have done any drawing...
.
On a completely unrelated note, can you believe that this blog has had almost 2500 visits? That's almost 100 per post! Admittedly, the vast majority of those were probably searching for something else entirely (the Lil' d mentioned in the last post, most likely...), but even so. When I started this blog I never imagined that anyone would read it, so thank you for making me imagine that I'm not talking to myself (even if I am...).
.
This is just a quickie - there are pancakes to be made for today is Pancake Day! (aka. as Shrove Tuesday and Mardi Gras http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrove_Tuesday). I'm off to make sure that my husband hasn't used up my eggs on such lesser fare as omelettes...

5 comments:

  1. WOW!
    You're an amazing artist. The boy reminds me of Christopher Robin from Pooh! I can't even draw a stick figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me with how talented you are! Is there ANY crafty/artsy thing you can't do?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely drawings. I just came over to see you as you left a comment on my blog and somehow it got put in the spam box. Having come over to see you I just can't imagine why - maybe the lil'd reference! Anyway, sorry wordpress treated your comment that way and thanks for saying nice things about my photos. Nice to meet you and to find a nice new blog to read. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sketches are precious, as is the knitted hat! You don't give yourself nearly enough credit for your many talents.

    And for the record, I have no idea whatsoever of the rap world and never made any connection between your blog's name and anyone else --

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic drawings! I am so very impressed! -kb

    ReplyDelete