Flickr Group

If you have a look on the left hand side of the page, you may have noticed that I've added a flickr link. I've set up a flickr group for you to post any pictures that you have of things that you have made, especially if they were inspired by anything that you have seen here. If anyone has used my pear pincushion tutorial or apple pincushion tutorial, I would love to see how it turned out - and find out if my instructions were actually understandable... You can click on the link on the left (or use this one: if you are interested in joining the group and adding your photos.

On a separate note, one of the main problems that I see with blogger is that I don't get the e-mail addresses of people who comment, unless they have their e-mail address listed on their blogger profile. If they have a blog, I can often follow a link to it, but otherwise there is no way for me to get in touch and say thank you for the sweet comments left on this blog. I will try to answer any questions asked in the comment sections on this blog, if I can not get in touch with you. Please know that all comments are appreciated, as are all readers of this blog. I never imagined that so many would stop by. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment