Still breathing

Sorry - I went a bit quiet on you, didn't I? Just a combo of Thanksgiving, illness, parties, family, friends and lots of errands. I'm trying to meet the deadline for putting together a parcel for England. My mum's birthday is fast approaching, so I'm hoping that I will get everything finished in time to put the Christmas things in with her birthday present. It's mainly writing letters and cards, which is surprisingly difficult with kids hanging off your arm.

I have already printed off some photo cards, though. Here's this year's effort:
Sorry for the blurring and wiggliness, but I'm a little nervous about putting some things on the internet. You'd never guess that the photo prior to the one of them hugging was one of K raising her hand, about to smack the already flinching J. That would probably have been more true to life, but it didn't really fit in with the sentiment of this being the Season of Peace and Goodwill...

Hopefully by the next time that I post, I'll have finished some gifts and photographed them to show you (one of the advantages to being weird about putting personal information on the 'net, is that no one that I'm making presents for reads this blog...).

Take care all.


  1. Angelic little girls never are as angelic as they look. ;) I grew up in a family of 3 little girls, and we were terrors. :)

  2. Aw so cute! I hear you on the blurriness, especially with kids. That type of thing always makes me nervous. I always lecture friends who are teachers and who want to post pictures of kids in their classes! Big no-no.