Personalised soft fabric books

It was only when I started to write this post that I realised that I have no idea what this type of book is called. Hopefully you know what I mean by soft fabric book.

After all that, here's a little personalised soft fabric book that I made for an undercover spy:
(sorry about the photos: there was rare rainfall in California and white on white just wasn't a good choice on a cloudy day).

Ok, ok, so the blurring and black bars are just a result of my paranoia about putting stuff on the internet again and he is not an undercover spy. Yet.
Anyway, I wanted to add a small personal gift in addition to the outfit that the little lad in question is getting for Christmas. There are pictures of him, his mum, dad, brother and house for him to look at in the book. I first made one of these for my son when he was a baby (in the days BSM - before sewing machine) and have since made a couple for some little babes that I know.
This should give you a better idea of the cover (and the following pictures are the cover of the last book I made and one of its pages):

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I know I'm the luckiest daughter in the world. My mom is the sweetest,and I still can't believe she bought me that sewing machine! I'm going to add your blog to my sidebar, so I can check in on all of your crafty stuff!