I'm back. Needless to say I had a great time: it was absolutely wonderful seeing everyone again. My niece and nephews are all such great kids and immediately welcomed my two into their play. I am terrible at keeping in touch with people, but it felt like no time had passed at all when I was chatting away with my friends and family. My friends had travelled from all corners of the UK to say hello and it truly reminded me just how good a friend they all are to me. Note to self: call and write more often.

I have photos to show you (lots of grey skies), but that will have to wait. I still haven't finished the laundry, the house is a mess and I've got 2 Halloween costumes to make. I'm as slow at knitting as I am at crocheting and I dopily decided to knit part of one costume. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment